Purchasing a new, high-quality barbecue is a significant financial commitment.
With a nice quality cover, you can safeguard your investment and keep it looking and running great.
The environment and bright sunshine may degrade your barbecue much more quickly than you would believe.
When compared to the costly branded cover supplied by your grill’s manufacturer, you can generally save a significant amount of money by purchasing a third-party grill cover.
Let’s look at some of the best grill covers for different grill sizes.
|Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker Cover|
|Check Latest Price|
|Esinkin Electric Smoker Cover|
|Check Latest Price|
|Cuisinart CGC-10118 18″ Cover|
Size: 725 Square Inch
Color: Deluxe Black
|Check Latest Price|
Best smoker / Grill Covers- You Should Buy
Below is the top smoker covers you must have if you have a smoker in your house…
1. Esinkin 40-Inch Waterproof Electric Smoker Cover
The Esinkin smoker cover is made of a high-grade polyester fiber material that provides improved waterproofing, UV resistance, and durability.
This superior material is UV resistant, has a natural anti-fading effect, and is rip-resistant.
The edges are sewn using a double-precision stitching technique, the interface lines are enhanced, and the protective sleeve is more robust.
A well-designed thing has a lot of strength and stability.
- The Esinkin smoker cover is made of a high-quality reinforced polyester fiber material that offers improved waterproofing, UV resistance, and durability.
- Excellent material has strong UV resistance, naturally has an anti-fading effect, and is more ripping resistant.
- The edges include double-precision stitching technology, improved interface lines, and a more durable protective sleeve.
- The product’s sensible design ensures its stability and strength, making it ideal for 40-inch electric smokers.
- Even if it only rains lightly overnight, the water runs right through it.
- No velcro straps or weighted sides to keep the cover on.
2. Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker Cover, 30″
You can put your faith in this 30″ Digital Electric Smoker Cover when your digital electric smoker needs to be protected from the weather.
You’ll be safe all year with this custom-cut cover that fits snugly around your gas or electric smoker.
- Heavy duty Polyester material that provides UV resistance and durability.
- Weather resistant finish to tackle rainfall and snow.
- Fits most vertical electric smokers
- Not good for heavy rainfall tackling.
- Does not fits the char broil smoker with the glass door as it is made for the smaller smoker.
3. Z Grills ZGC-02B Full Length Grill Cover
The cover will keep your Z grill wood pellet grills safe. To protect your grill from rain, sun, and snow, it’s made of heavy-duty, all-weather plastic.
Water-resistant to keep your grill dry at all times
Fits well with the Z grill 700 series wood pellet grills. It’s simple to put on and take off.
- Protects your grill from rain, sun, and snow, it’s made of heavy-duty, all-weather material.
- Water-resistant that keeps the grill dry at all times
- It’s easy to put on and remove.
- Length was short and as a result the bottom of the smoker remains exposed
- Does not support heavy rainfall. Overnight rainfall leaks some parts.
- The cover fades while outside.
4. Heavy-Duty, Masterbuilt Smoker Cover
This 40″ Electric Smoker Cover will protect your valuable outdoor equipment from adverse weather conditions, grime, dust, and debris.
This huge heavy-duty sheet is composed of a high-quality polyester material that won’t fade or let foreign materials in.
It assists in maintaining your hardware in good working order throughout the summer. The best smoker cover is tough and polyurethane-coated, so it’ll keep your smoker safe.
It’s made to accommodate all Masterbuilt electric smokers with a 40-inch diameter. It has also been designed to last from one season to the next.
- Moisture and dirt are kept out of the smoker by the large heavy-duty polyester cover.
- Resists cracking in cold temperatures and is weather and fade resistant.
- It’s been designed to last from season to season.
- The material was too thin to be considered heavyweight, and it didn’t fit the grill.
- Heavy rainfall affects the cover.
5. NEXCOVER Offset Smoker Cover – 60″ Waterproof
The smoker cover fits offset smokers with a length of up to 60 inches.
It fits the Deluxe Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker. The robust fabric is made of heavy-duty oxford polyester with a water repellent finish and a water-resistant PVC coating.
It provides a solid defense against any weather: snow, hail, rain, and wind. A front Mesh Air Vent allows for air movement, keeping your grill dry.
- Because of the water repellent treatment, it is stain resistant and simple to clean.
- The dirt may be readily removed by hosing it down with water. Two sides include Velcro fastening straps for a better fit and to keep the cover from blowing off.
- Allow your off-set smoker to cool before covering it for maintenance and usage. Clean with a moist duster or a water hose.
- The dark color begins to brighten after being exposed to direct sunlight for an extended amount of time.
6. Dyna-Glo DG1235GSC Premium Smoker Cover
With this Dyna-Glo Premium Cover, you can protect your smoker all year.
To survive the weather, it’s made with a water-resistant, heavy-duty PVC shell and a 600 Denier polyester inner.
Double-stitched seams offer extra strength and resilience to the cover, extending its life.
This cover also has sturdy nylon side handles for easy removal and handling before and after usage, as well as Velcro adjustment straps for a personalized fit and mesh side vents that offer much-needed ventilation to keep the grill dry.
- It is sturdy and can protect your grill from sunshine, rain, wind, snow, dust, and other elements for a long time.
- It is strong and tear-resistant, fade-resistant, and water resistant.
- Fine stitching, which makes the covers more sturdy and lasting while still looking good.
- The rainy water enters inside while heavy rain despite having a heavy-duty fabric of the cover.
7. iCOVER Offset Smoker Cover 60″ Waterproof
Fits off-set smokers with a length of up to 60 inches. The cover fits the Deluxe Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker.
The robust fabric is made of heavy-duty oxford polyester with a water repellent finish and a water resistant PVC coating. The cover provides a solid defense against any weather: snow, hail, rain, and wind.
A front Mesh Air Vent allows for air movement, keeping your grill dry. Because of the water repellent treatment, it is stain resistant and simple to clean.
Allow your off-set smoker to cool before covering it for maintenance and usage. The maintenance can be done through cleaning with a moist duster or a water hose.
- The dirt may be readily removed by hosing it down with water.
- Two sides include Velcro fastening straps for a better fit and to keep the cover from blowing off.
- The fabric material is very thin and not heavy duty as expected.
8. Z GRILLS BBQ Grill Cover (600 Cover)
A unique full-length rain cover will protect your investment. This cover completely covers your 600 series pellet grill, ensuring that all parts are well-protected and shielded.
This quality all-weather rain cover is made of 420D waterproof polyester fabric and protects your grill from the sun, rain, sleet, and snow.
This grill cover will keep your barbecue protected throughout the year. Simply rinse down the rain cover and let it dry in the sun to clean it. It’s that simple.
- To keep you safe from the intense temperatures, completely cover the grill hood and body.
- The cover is easy to clean.
- The color of the cover fades quickly.
- The seam started to break after a month of purchasing.
9. Cuisinart CGC-10118 18″ Universal Cover
The Cuisinart Universal 18″ Kettle Cover protects any 18″ kettle grill from the unconditional.
This cover also fits the Cuisinart COS-118 Charcoal Smoker precisely. The water-resistant nylon fabric allows you to leave your barbecue or smoker outside in the rain without fear of major water damage.
Velcro straps attach to the legs of your barbecue or smoker for a snug fit. All Cuisinart COS-118 Charcoal Smokers and Cuisinart CCG-290 18″ Kettle Charcoal Grills are compatible.
- The fabric is 600 denier nylon, which is quite durable.
- Straps have hook and loop fasteners for a secure fit.
- Any 18-inch kettle grill is protected from the elements by this water-resistant cover.
- Does not support heavy weather conditions.
10. PIT BOSS 73225 LP Gas Smoker Cover
The Pit Boss 2 Series Gas Vertical Smoker Cover will keep your smoker looking brand new.
With heavy-duty polyester reinforced with PVC material, this cover protects against rain, harsh UV rays, and accidental scratches.
The full coverage, the custom-fit design offers an extra degree of security by covering the whole surface of the body as well as the electric components.
A locking drawstring is included with the Pit Boss 2 Series Gas Vertical Smoker Cover for even more formfitting covering.
- The backing is made of heavy-duty polyester and PVC.
- The cover is a great fit and the design is tailored.
- Drawstring with a convenient lock attached.
- The cover does not extend far enough to protect the lower control knob.
11. Blackstone 1529 BBQ Grilling Cover
Your Grill is protected by Blackstone! (In a literal sense) Your Griddle will remain out in the cold for months after the lovely BBQ season is done.
If necessary precautions are not followed, problems like trash damaging the grates, birds building nests within, and rainfall rusting your Grill may arise.
The Blackstone griddle best smokers for beginners cover will protect and extend the life of your griddle by acting as a shelter against the weather. Until it’s time to Griddle again, your grill will stay clean and secure in the backyard.
Rain, wind, snow, corrosion, dust, tree pollen, pests, leaves, grit, and the sun are all protected by our superior Griddle cover. The buckle clasp secures the griddle beneath it, preventing it from blowing away in the wind.
The gas Griddle cover is pure black in color and features an exquisite Blackstone emblem in the middle. Simple to put on and take off. The griddle cover is flexible and simple to handle, despite the fact that it is made of double-layered canvas fabric.
- Any spills, bird droppings, or dust may be wiped away or hosed away.
- Designed to withstand the worst weather and conditions.
- The water just rolls off the cover, keeping the cover clean and dry even when it’s raining.
- Two-layered canvas creates longevity enough to survive years of severe use
- This cover enables water to gather and seep through when it rains.
- The plastic on the interior of the grill cover split after a few months, allowing water to seep on the grill and rust it.
What Are Grill Covers and How Do They Work?
Consider what it would be like to not have a garage. What would you do if you wanted to keep your automobile dry in the rain?
Isn’t it true that you’d cover it with a vehicle cover?
A grill cover is similar to a car cover, however, it is not for your vehicle. It’s for your barbecue.
Here’s the deal: Typically, a grill is left outside. As a result, it is vulnerable to the elements.
If you live in an area where snowfall is common, you have even more to worry about. A grill cover protects your barbecue from moisture and humidity in general. These factors can drastically reduce the life of your barbecue.
This is why we’ve turned it into a grill cover guide. We wanted you to get a long-term return on your investment!
Features to look for in a Smoker cover:
Before making a final purchase, keep these crucial points in mind while shopping for a grill cover for your barbecue.
The size of the grill cover is by far the most critical consideration. If you buy a grill cover that isn’t the right size for your grill, you’ll lose a lot of the protection you’re searching for.
Short grill covers don’t do a good job of keeping animals out. On many grills, they will leave the bottom storage tray exposed to dust and the weather.
Excessively lengthy grill covers may drag when you move the grill and will be difficult to drape over it.
However, too long is preferable to too short, so blunder on the side of caution if you’re not sure what size grill cover you’ll need.
When measuring different types of smokers, use a tape measure to draw a rectangle across the measurements of your grill. You can get a sense of how much coverage area you’ll need to cover everything successfully.
On the other hand, you may examine whether your new grill comes with a branded grill cover that you can purchase.
If this is the case, you may simply look into the measurements of the grill cover, since it will be tailored to your exact stove.
Take note of those measurements and begin looking for a third-party grill cover in the size you desire.
Heavy-duty grill covers are a little more expensive, but they normally last a lot longer and are well worth the money.
Heavy grill covers may also endure wind better, which is vital if you keep your barbecue outside in a windy environment.
Barbecue covers that are too light risk flying off the grill and disappearing into the neighborhood. To avoid this, you’ll need to weigh them down with extra materials or stones. In general, the heavier the better.
Some grill covers may also withstand tears. These are useful if your grill is kept in a busy garage where it can get snagged and damaged on other machines or tools, but tear-resistant coverings are less likely to break.
Overall, search for grill covers that are constructed of durable, strong materials, and see whether they are covered by a guarantee.
Grill covers with a good guarantee are almost certainly designed with quality in mind.
3. Weatherproof or not
The capacity of your grill cover to withstand weather damage and disruption is crucial.
Make sure the grill cover you purchase can endure snow and water, with waterproof material being the best option.
Even in the event of a severe downpour, waterproof grill covers will prevent moisture from damaging the surface of your barbecue.
Some grill covers constructed of heavy-duty PVC or similar materials will also be able to protect your barbecue from sun damage. For individuals who live in sunny areas, UV-resistant coverings are ideal.
‘If your grill gets hot enough, overexposure to the sun might cause the surface to fade or the pieces to deform.
4. Fastenings / Tie-downs
We spoke about the possibility of wind being a concern earlier. You won’t have to worry about your cover blowing off or, worse, your BBQ blowing over if your cover has tie-downs (such as Velcro, buttons, or snaps) or a cinch string.
5. UV Protection
Choose a cover with UV protection unless you don’t care about how your grill looks (which a lot of us do).
Your barbeque is continually exposed to the sun and UV rays because it spends most or all of its time outside.
UV rays will quickly damage the color of your cover if it is not protected. Worse, it won’t apply it uniformly, leaving you with a blotchy, unattractive cover. Not the most delicious way to start your deck party!
Be warned, however, that prolonged exposure to bright sunshine, such as that seen in the southern United States, can fade any cover, whether UV protected or not.
Keep your barbecue in a position that receives at least partial shade to aid your cover.
Your grill cover will be exposed to the weather, even if it is simply sitting there doing nothing. This can be quite damaging to the material. A high-quality premium BBQ cover, like everything else the maker stands behind, should come with a guarantee.
Don’t buy a cover without a guarantee and then be stuck with it if it doesn’t work correctly. Without a guarantee, you should expect low-quality materials and craftsmanship.
Grill covers range in price from $10 to $100, depending on the size, durability, and efficiency with which they handle environmental conditions.
Because a grill is an investment that will endure a long time, you must ensure that the cover will too.
Depending on the material utilized, they range from basic to expensive. Choose the best choice for you based on your budget.
8. Additional Features
Premium grill covers are often equipped with several features that enhance their usage and performance.
The majority of grill covers contain air vents or pockets for air circulation and corrosion protection.
Some grills come with compartments for storing grill equipment, while others include cushioned handles for easier handling while removing or replacing the cover.
Even the most powerful choices will fail if they are not properly maintained. You must scrub it with a light soap and rinse it from time to time to keep it clean.
This cleans the area and eliminates the oil. Before using it, make sure it’s totally dry so moisture doesn’t get trapped within.
Also, be sure to clean the grill’s outside from time to time so that dust does not settle on the cover.
Consider These Points When Buying or Using a Grill Cover
- Never use a grill cover that is too tight — It might be difficult to lay the grill cover over the grill if it is too tight. It can also produce rips by stressing the streams and corners. Keeping this in mind, we normally propose a width of 1 to 2 inches more than the grill dimensions.
- Clean the grill cover on a regular basis — Cleaning the grill cover like the cleaning of smoker on a regular basis extends its life and ensures that it looks beautiful for a long time. A shabby cover might be unattractive.
- Consider a customized grill cover —some manufacturers provide covers tailored to specific models or brands. Instead of guessing, if you have a well-known and branded grill, you might want to check into these choices.
- A waterproof grill cover is a preferable alternative — look for grill covers with fewer seams, high-density stitching, or double stitching. Because the quickest method to get inside the grill cover is through the seams. Seams are also the weakest link in a grill cover, failing first.
Branded vs 3rd– Party Smoker Covers
Many grill manufacturers will sell you a branded cover that is particularly made to fit over your newly acquired barbecue.
Branded grill covers are useful since you can typically find one that is precisely the proper size for your barbecue.
They are, on the other hand, frequently more expensive than they need to be.
In truth, most branded grill covers aren’t always better than third-party covers.
They’re just more convenient if you don’t want to take the time or do the research required to find the right cover for your grill.
Third-party grill covers can provide the same level of protection as branded grill covers for a fraction of the price.
In most cases, buying a third-party grill cover instead of a branded cover will save you money in the short and long run.
However, the choice is entirely yours.
Why you should use a smoker cover?
Grill covers are beneficial for a number of reasons.
Barbecue covers may extend the life of your grill while also improving its operation and look. As a result, these shields are especially useful for pricey grills or smokers, allowing you to get the most out of them.
Grill covers keep your investment safe from the elements.
Many people live in areas where it snows or rains frequently, and they may not have enough garage space to keep their barbecue on a regular basis.
Water and snow damage, which both erode the paint and protective coatings off grills over time, may be avoided with grill covers.
Even leaving your grill out in the scorching sun might cause harm. A grill cover, on the other hand, may protect against the sun’s rays.
Furthermore, grill covers may keep your barbecue from getting too filthy.
No one like having to clean their grill completely every time they want to use it for a BBQ.
A good grill cover will keep dirt, leaves, and other outside debris off the lid of the grill, preventing it from getting dusty and unsightly.
Animals won’t be able to use your barbecue as a house if you use a grill cover. Small animals like crawling into the storage areas beneath many grill units, and insects have an uncanny ability to find their way into any crack.
Many of these creatures will avoid your barbecue if you use a good grill cover.
Grills placed inside a sealed, well-protected garage or shed, on the other hand, have less of an apparent need for grill covers.
It may still be good to have one to keep insects and rodent problems at bay.
However, grill covers are particularly important for grills that spend the most of their time outside.
What to consider?
The majority of grill covers are constructed of polyester (usually 600 deniers) with a waterproof or water-resistant PVC inside and Velcro straps and drawstrings to hold them in place.
Some feature handles for easy sliding them on and off, as well as air vents (a great bonus that prevents condensation off your grill and helps with wind management).
Aside from that, it’s all about finding the proper size for your grill kind or brand. In general, they’re measured in length, with lengths ranging from 30 inches to more than 80 inches.
Covers for kettle grills, smokers, and custom-fit covers for certain brands are also available.
When Do You Think You Won’t Need One?
There are several instances where a barbeque cover is not required. If you keep your barbeque in a shed or garage between usages, for example, that’s typical all the protection it need.
Similarly, if you put it under a shed, you might be able to get away without having one, especially if it’s also partially shielded by a wall or fence.
Of all, there’s no use in having a cover if it’s always in use, maybe for business purposes.
Best Smoker Covers- Buying Guide
Do you become anxious when you think about buying a good heavy-duty waterproof smoker cover? Do you find yourself having doubts? We understand since we’ve already gone through the process of researching the best smoker covers heavy duty waterproof on the market.
As a result, we’ve compiled a thorough list of the best smoker covers heavy duty waterproof currently available. We’ve also compiled a list of questions that you’re likely to have.
Although we have done the best we can with opinions and recommendations, it is still critical that you conduct your own research before purchasing any smoker that covers high duty waterproof.
Your queries include the following:
- Is it worthwhile to invest in heavy-duty waterproof smoker covers?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a heavy-duty waterproof smoker cover?
- What aspects should you think about while looking for a good heavy-duty waterproof smoker cover?
- Why is it so important to invest in any heavy-duty waterproof smoker cover, let alone the greatest one?
- Which heavy-duty waterproof smoker covers are the best on the market today?
- Where can you obtain information like this on high-duty waterproof smoker covers?
We’re confident you have many more questions about smoker covers than these, and the only way to fully satisfy your curiosity is to gather information from as many credible web sources as possible.
Buying recommendations for smokers cover heavy duty waterproof, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonies, internet forums, and product reviews are all possible sources.
To ensure that you get your hands on the best-possible smoker covers and you must conduct a thorough and thoughtful study.
Make sure you’re only using reliable and trustworthy websites and sources. We offer a bit of shopping advice for heavy-duty waterproof smoker coverings, and the information is completely impartial and accurate.
In reviewing the acquired data, we use both AI and big data. How did we come up with the idea for this shopping guide?
We accomplished it with a custom-built set of algorithms that allowed us to generate a top-11 list of the best heavy-duty waterproof smoker covers now on the market.
The technique we utilize to compile our ranking is based on a number of criteria, including, but not limited to:
- Brand Worth: Each brand of heavy duty waterproof smoker covers has its unique value. Most brands have some form of unique selling proposition that sets them apart from their competition.
- Features: What features are important for heavy-duty waterproof smoker covers?
- Specifications: Their potency may be tested.
- Product Value: Simply put, this is how much bang for your buck you receive from your high duty waterproof smoker covers.
- Customer Reviews: Number of reviews assess high duty waterproof smoker covers objectively.
- Customer Feedback: These paragraphs, which are closely connected to ratings, provide you with first-hand and thorough information about your smoker covers heavy duty waterproof from real-world consumers.
- Product Quality: With smoker covers heavy duty waterproof, you don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less, and sometimes you get more.
- Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a smoker covers heavy duty waterproof should indicate how long it will last.
Maintaining updated smoker covers information is a key concern for us, which is why we update our websites on a regular basis. Use the internet to learn more about us. If you find anything on this page about smoker covers to be irrelevant, wrong, misleading, or erroneous, please let us know as soon as possible!
Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s):
1. How do I keep the grill cover on?
The wind is a grill cover’s biggest enemy since it can cause the cover to fall off completely.
On the skirt of the grill cover, look for buttons, hooks, or straps. They ensure that the cover stays in place no matter how fierce the wind is.
2. What is the best way to clean a grill cover?
The majority of the grill covers are water and stain-resistant, making them simple to clean with a garden hose.
Scrub it softly with mild dish soap and rinse it with water to remove filth or oil. Before reusing the cover, make sure it is thoroughly dry.
This keeps water from accumulating between the cover and the grill. If the water becomes trapped, it might cause rust to grow on the grill.
3. Is it true that a grill cover traps moisture?
There’s a potential that moisture will accumulate between the grill and the cover if the weather is humid or wet.
This may cause a variety of problems, which is why grill covers include air vents to enable the mist to escape.
It’s also crucial that the grill cover is a few inches from the ground to allow for appropriate air circulation.
4. Do grill covers help to prevent rust?
Excessive exposure to humid climates or moisture is the most typical cause of permanently rusted grills.
This is more of a problem in areas where there is a lot of rain. It’s critical to have a grill cover that can withstand the environment.
After each usage, make it a practice to cover the grill. One important consideration is to maintain the grill away from moisture, particularly during humid climatic seasons – if feasible, store it indoors during those seasons or polish it once in a while to eliminate any rust that may have accumulated.
5. Are grill covers heat resistant?
Even if certain grills are heat resistant, it is usually best to let the grill cool fully before covering it. This eliminates the risk of lingering flames damaging the cover.
6. When should you avoid buying a grill cover?
In other cases, such as when storing the barbecue or barbeque in the garage between usage, you may not require a grill cover.
It also does not require any protection if it is placed beneath a similar cover or gazebo.
If the grill is used often (for business reasons), there is no need to purchase a cover.
A grill cover, as the name suggests, is nothing more than a cover for the barbecue you have in your backyard. If you don’t have a shed to keep your barbecue while it’s not in use, they might come in useful.
These grill covers help keep dust and moisture out of your barbecue, which is very important. As a result, we’ve already included a couple of the finest grill covers in this post.
All of these alternatives have their primary features and options included beside them to make this page a comprehensive overview of the best grill covers.
You may also discover a comprehensive shopping guide for the finest grill covers, which will walk you through several key considerations.
Your barbecue, as well as the grill cover, should easily survive for many years. This is because most of the covers are made of polyester, which is a very sturdy material.
They also comes with a lifetime guarantee, making it a dependable and long-lasting grill cover.
Speaking of size, if you have a huge grill and want a cover to match, well there’s a longest choice in this article.
Those on a limited budget and looking for a low-cost grill cover can also choose from the list of mid-ranged covers.
All of this adds up to great value for money. When you add in a variety of sizing possibilities, it’s evident that it’s the best solution for most people.
Consider your alternatives carefully, regardless of the type of coverage you require. Before making a purchase, remember to measure your grill.
☞ BestSmokerNow – is supported by the readers of the site. If you buy anything using links on this site, we may get an affiliate commission from Amazon at no additional cost to you. Learn More
Mary – is a passionate Food Blogger, currently writing at Best Smoker Guide. Having years of work experience on food blogging field and have a good sense of humor. She enjoys eating new foods and finding ways to cook them out.