Masterbuilt has really done something amazing when we talk about electric smokers. Masterbuilt team has done something amazing the beginners or the pro. They have taken smoking into another level.
But Choosing a Masterbuilt smoker that matches your needs is very dull. So we made it a lot easier for you to choose a smoker, we made a list of the top 8 best Masterbuilt electric smokers after researching various products of Masterbuilt.
Quick Summary: Best 5 Masterbuilt Smokers 2020
Best Masterbuilt Smokers (Full Detailed Guide)
- Capacity: This smoker has space for cooking 16 chickens, 4 turkeys, 8 racks of ribs, or 8 pork butts.
- Item Weight: 66.31 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 18.22 x 24.82 x 42.37 inches
- One meat probe thermometer included (also has the capacity of two)
- Smart Bluetooth: You can control cooking temperature and time, Power on/off, operate light and monitor meat temperature by smart device or digital control panel
- Patented side Wood Chip Loading System: This is for adding wood chips without opening door
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Special Interior light for illuminating food in low light when the door is open
- Rear-mounted handle and wheels make moving smoker easy
- Easy ash removal of wood chips by tray
- Air damper for moisture and smoke control
- Removable water bowl
- The Masterbuilt MB20074719 Mes 140g Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker is explicitly designed with the barbecue enthusiast in mind. Masterbuilt did something smart and creative that they have launched an electric smoker that connects to your phone via Bluetooth.
- So, you can monitor and control the temperature of your smoker with an app on your phone & also can achieve perfect results with the built-in meat probe thermometer. Whether you are a beginner or a garden BBQ Pro, select your fuel supply & initiate the journey. Together with four chrome-coated smoking racks, there’s lots of space to smoke around 16 hens, two turkeys, eight racks of ribs, or two pork butts.
- There are both a 30-inch & 40-inch models available. We recommend the 40″ for the use of extra space for cooking for large groups of people. Both models have four chrome-coated adjustable smoking racks. The front drip tray is designed in such a way to catch excess food drippings.
- So if you tend to buy this electric smoker solely for Bluetooth, you might be a little disappointed as the Bluetooth range is deficient. But, it is highly recommendable for the massive amount of room. This smoker is still one of the best electric smokers even if you do not use the Bluetooth technology.
- Capacity: It has space for cooking 6 chickens, 2 turkeys, 4 racks of ribs or 4 pork butts
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 20 inches
- Item Weight: 45.9 pounds
- Digital Options: Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side Wood Chip Loading System: This allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Temp- Controls: Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Insulated: The fully-insulated body retains heat
- The Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker is very easy for smoking meat/vegetables to produce barbecue without the fuss of charcoal.
- The main cabinet of this electric smoker is constructed with high-quality steel with plastic trim, and the interior is built from aluminium. You can set the temperature anywhere between 100 – 275°F by using the digital control panel. It controls the times while the integrated thermostat takes control of other activities during the time of cooking.
- This Digital Electric Smoker is well built and perfect for the beginner or the pro. You can add flavor by the Patented side wood chip loading system without opening the door. Four chrome-coated racks provide huge room to smoke up to 6 chickens, two turkeys, four racks of ribs, or four pork butts also the chrome coated stainless steel cleans easily.
- The temperature panels control the internal temperature consistently without any fiddling around. This Masterbuilt allows users to control the temperature of the smoker on a digital control panel, right on top of the unit. You can also set the temperature anywhere between 100 – 275°F. This Masterbuilt electric smoker is available in different ranges.
- Cooking Space: Four chrome-coated smoking racks with cooking space of 730 square inches
- Food Capacity: You can cook up to 100 lbs. of food
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 19.5 x 33 inches
- Item Weight: 49.9 pounds
- Other Features: RF Remote controls and monitors the temperature, time, internal light, on/off and meat temperature
- Temp-Controls: Built-in meat temperature probe & the Thermostat temperature maintains temperature from 100 to 275 degrees F
- Appropriate side loading wood chips, and top air damper.
- Watchable Window: You can easily watch while cooking food and interior light.
- Power: Heating Element Capacity of 800 watts
- Removable drip pan
- The Masterbuilt 20070411 is a built-in viewing window with interior light for cooking at all times during the day or night. Industry-first remote control with temperature and time monitoring capability makes slow smoking more comfortable than ever.
- This 30″ Electric Smoker from Masterbuilt does it all. Perfect for indoor/outdoor cooking, this stainless steel smokehouse features a viewing window to see your meat as it smokes.
- Its four chrome cooking racks boast 730 square-inches of cooking space, and the wood chip loader is also available, which prevents heat loss by eliminating the need to open and close the door to reload wood chips.
- It comes with an RF remote that you can use to control your temperature, time setting, internal light, and internal meat temperature when using the built-in meat probe.
- This is one of the best electric smokers you should consider buying. It has built-in wheels for secure handling and moving, and a thermostat temperature control to allow even cooking from 100 to 275 degrees.
- Cooking space: 900 square inches of cooking space
- Food Capacity: You can cook up to 2 chickens/ whole poultry and a full rack of ribs in every rack
- Product Dimensions: 19.53 x 24.96 x 40.16 inches
- Item Weight: 73 pounds
- Option Panels: Digital panel and RF remote control on/off, temperature, time, and light; monitors internal meat temperature
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system: Add chips without opening the smoker door
- Integrated Thermostat Temp- Control: Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Full viewing window
- The Masterbuilt has introduced the model 20075315 Front Controller Digital Electric Smoker that is perfect for the pro and beginners. This model comes with 40 inches in size.
- This smoker comes with a cooking area of 900 square inches along with four racks. You can cook a full rack of ribs in every rack. The bottom racks are huge in size can that whole poultry can be easily fit. You can easily pull the racks out for cleaning.
- It features a digital panel and RF remote control technology. The push-button precision digital control panel controls the temperature. At the same time, the integrated thermostat takes control of other activities during the time of cooking, like time setting, internal light, and internal meat temperature when using the built-in meat probe. And, an 0-24 hour digital timer with auto-off.
- It also offers a Patented side wood chip loading system, which is very suitable. It allows you to add chips without even opening the door of the electric smoker while cooking.
- The smoker also offers an air damper that allows you to rotate from the outside for adjusting the air level. So, smoke, fry, boil, or steam with safety and make your cooking backyard masterpiece easily.
- Cooking Space: 730 sq. inches of cooking space with four chrome-coated racks and 800-watt heating element
- Food Capacity: You can cook a turkey, sausage, chicken, ham, pork, fish, jerky, vegetables, and more in the racks.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 33.5 inches
- Item Weight: 45.9 pounds
- Digital temperature and timer controls
- Thermostat temperature control for even cc
- Other Features: Convenient side loading wood chips, removable drip pan, and top air damper
- Ideal smoker for all experience levels
- Masterbuilt is always famous for its innovation and world-class service. Masterbuilt has presented the 20070 910 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker with a powder-coated steel outer body.
- This electric smoker comes with a cooking space of 730 square inches with four smoking racks that allow you to cook a turkey, sausage, chicken, ham, pork, fish, jerky, vegetables, and more.
- It features an 800-watt heating element and a Thermostat temperature control system that controls the internal temperature anywhere from 100° to 275°F and does your cooking into perfection level. It controls the times while the integrated thermostat takes control of other activities during the time of food.
- It features a push-button precision digital control panel and an 0-24 hour digital timer with auto shut-off technology. It offers a safe and convenient side-loading wood tray. This Smoker has 100-per cent insulation for energy-efficient cooking.
- Masterbuilt offers contact and support service for this smoker. You can contact to the Masterbuilt’s Technical Support team@800-489-1581 for any further queries.
- Cooking Space: 395 sq. inches of cooking space on two porcelain coated smoking racks
- Food Capacity: You can cook a brisket, turkey, or large chicken, vegetables, and more.
- Product Dimensions: 19.13 x 25.39 x 31.49 inches
- Item Weight: 17.58 pounds
- Power: 1,650-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking up to 400 Degree
- Removable porcelain-coated wood chip tray, drip pan, and water bowl
- The easy-to-read temperature gauge in the lid
- Masterbuilt has represented the new Electric Bullet Smoker. The Masterbuilt Electric Bullet Smoker is perfect for the beginners and the pro. This smoker comes with a cooking space of 395 square inches of cooking space along with two porcelain coated smoking racks. You can cook brisket, turkey, or large chicken, vegetables and get amazing results in your own backyard.
- It features a 1,650-watt heating element that gives even heat across the surface and you can consistently smoke your food up to 400 degrees. This smoker also offers a removable porcelain-coated wood chip tray, drip pan, and water bowl. You can add extra wood chips while cooking.
- The temperature gauge in the lid is very helpful it allows you to read the temperature while cooking and you can easily adjust your temperature. Simply plug this smoker in, set the analog controls, and it works amazingly and makes smoking easy & simple.
- Food Capacity: you can cook a whole turkey or ham, rack of ribs, or 4 chicken
- Product Dimensions: 15.94 x 23.62 x 23.42 inches
- Item Weight: 21.6 pounds
- Power:1,400-watt heating element with two chrome-coated smoking racks
- Control Panels: Simple controls with high, medium and low settings
- Easy-to-Read: The easy-to-read temperature gauge on the door, removable wood chip tray, and water pan
- Foldable: Smoker legs easily fold under during transport and storage
- Ideal for camping, tailgating and road trips
- Masterbuilt has built the new Model 20073716 portable electric smoker which is perfect for smoking at home or on-the-go. This electric smoker is quite small in size that makes this smoker easy to move here and there.
- This smoker comes with chrome-coated smoking grates. There is a huge cooking area inside the smoker where you can cook a whole turkey or ham, rack of ribs, or 4 chickens, or your favorite BBQ for tailgating. You can easily smoke pork butts for three people for 3 people for 2 separate times still there left extra space for cooking some foods.
- It really doesn’t get much more direct or straightforward than the MES 20B when it comes to temperature control. The analog dial controls the 1400 watt heating element, reaching as high as 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a quality 100% natural wood chips (no bark), and easy to use temperature settings, the MES 20B can quickly generate a steady smoldering heat within 30 minutes, depending on external weather.
- If we talk about the Cleaning & Maintenance system then regular cleaning with a simple solution of warm water and dishwashing soap or homemade cleaning solution is all it takes to keep you MES 20B in top shape. This portable smoker is ideal for camping or road trips. Masterbuilt has made smoking simple. And portable!
- Cooking Space: 548 sq. inches of cooking space with three chrome-coated racks and 1500 watt heating element
- Food Capacity: You can cook up to 3 chickens or 2 poultry, 2 pork butts, and 3 ribs
- Product Dimensions: 26.8 x 20 x 40.2 inches
- Item Weight: 49.9 pounds
- Dual-wall insulation
- Front-loading wood chips tray, removable water, and drip pan
- The temperature gauge indoor
- Masterbuilt’s 30-inch electric smokehouse with three smoking racks makes slow smoking as easy as grilling. With a variable thermostat temperature control, smoking becomes hassle-free. The built-in thermometer ensures you’re cooking at just the right temperature and helps prevent the possibility of overcooking meat.
- The smoker includes a wood-chip tray and water pan for delicious food with a rich smoke flavor. Cleanup is a snap with a removable drip pan. The cooking area is 547.8 square inches with a temperature range of 100-degree F to 400-degree F.
Why should I buy a Masterbuilt smoker?
Everyone wants to smoke their food. While cooking or grilling meat in the old ways are boring in today’s generation. But in today’s world, most people use Masterbuilt smokers. Master the art of cooking, smoking, roasting & BBq with Masterbuilt.
The continuing success of Masterbuilt never likes before. Masterbuilt has become one of the best selling brands of Amazon. You can reach absolute results in your backyard style, without the hassle of charcoal or propane.
Masterbuilt smokers are the best for those who want a quick and slow with convenient cooking at an affordable cost. Masterbuilt smokers are really helpful as they can save up to one to three hours of cooking time compared to a gas-fueled smoker.
How to use Masterbuilt Smokers?
Masterbuilt smokers are constructed in such a way that makes it so easy to use. There are different types of Masterbuilt smokers. You can read the startup manuals.
All you need to do is, first you need to connect with the fuel or plug your grill into electricity. After that fix the cooking grates, assemble the dampers, and ready your wood chips trays for smoking. And, you are done.
Then you have to open the door to fill racks with your food. Turn on the lighter and light the burner. Now you can start your smoking. You can also maintain the temperature by controlling the burner. Also, you can add wood chips when necessary.
What are the advantages of Masterbuilt Smokers?
Masterbuilt is known as one of the best selling brands in the market for their product’s quality and innovation. They give their best effort to make every product better. Also, they keep upgrading their products from time to time.
You can fire up quickly using a Masterbuilt smoker. The user does not require to spend much time on heating up compared to other traditional techniques of smoking.
Smoking with Masterbuilt will takes your cooking into another level. It does not matter whether you’re a beginner or a competition-ready pro, Masterbuilt has several features and right tools so that you can easily make your own backward masterpiece or smoked flavor easily. Pick your preferred fuel source and start the journey.
One of the best things about the Masterbuilt smoker is Masterbuilt smokers are cheaper compared to other electric smokers.