Nowadays, grilling has become a tradition and very popular. There are different types of grills in this current market. Most of the grills do not produce enough heat inside the grill. The advanced technology made it more accessible and different for grilling.
If you are looking for those grills that are quite different and modern then, Infrared grills would be the best option for you. This type of grill provides advanced technology to cook your food with maximum satisfaction with safety, efficiency, and great taste all at the same time!
So after reviewing several types of products, we have made a list of Top 6 Best Infrared Grills for 2020. After reading this article, you can quickly figure out that grill which one would suit you and match your needs.
Quick Summary: Best 5 Infrared Grills 2021
The List of the Best Infrared Grills in 2020:
Best Infrared Grills (Full Detailed Guide)
- Cooking Space: Primary cooking area of 450-square-inches, Ample cooking space for about 24 burgers.
- Product Dimensions: 54.1 x 23.4 x 45.5 inches
- Item Weight: 105.8 pounds
- Design: Built with stainless steel for excellent durability and stylish design
- TRU-Infrared: Cooking technology distributes heat evenly and also resists flare-ups.
- Durable: Features Porcelain-coated grates for durability, rust-resistant and also very easy-to-clean
- Versatility: Dependable electronic ignition push button and a swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
- The Char-Broil has introduced the TRU-Infrared Stainless Steel 3-burner gas grill. This is a cart style infrared gas grill and versatile in design. You can evenly-cook food by this grill very quickly. This grill has a primary cooking area of 450-square-inches that is equipped with TRU-Infrared cooking technology that helps to distribute the heat evenly all over the surface, and it also can resist flare-ups.
- It also features 24,000 BTU’s spread across three stainless steel burners and a 10,000 BTU side burner that makes this grill perfect for sauces or sides. The electronic ignition system offers fast and reliable startups; all you need to do is push the button. The Porcelain-coated grates make this grill more durable, and it is also rust-resistant and very easy-to-clean.
- Cooking Space: It comes in a cooking area of 140 square inches and the special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually prevents flare-ups.
- Food Capacity: Cooking area of 140 square inches where you can cook six 4-inch burgers easily
- Dimension: 20 inches wide by 13.5 inches deep by 8.25 inches high with the hood down, and 20 wide by 16 deep by 19.5 inches tall with shade up.
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Design: Constructed with Real infrared ceramic and stainless steel.
- Easy Startups: It features a stainless steel burner including electronic push-button ignition that gives a quick start.
- Branded: Solaire grills are made by the USA company with more than 100 years of history. (Family business)
- The Solaire has presented SOL-EV17A infrared grill and it is perfect for porting anywhere. This is one of the best portable smokers for tailgaters. You can also carry it for any places like for picnics, camping & boating even for boating too.
- This grill comes with a cooking area of 140 square inches where you can cook six 4-inch burgers easily. It also features a special v-grate & Solaire infrared burner. You can cook your food on a special v-grate that makes the flavor of your food better and tasty and effectively prevents flare-ups. And, the Solaire infrared burner heats up the temperature within 3 minutes that helps searing temperatures that lock in the juices and it also distributes even heat across the grill surface.
- This SOL-EV17A infrared grill is a well constructed, joined together (metal parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting with an all-type 304 stainless steel grill [made in the USA] which resists rust and corrosion and makes it a long-lasting grill.
- This set also includes AAA battery with a Push-button for a rapid spark ignition that finishes out the best thing about this grill.
- Cooking Space: Stainless steel grilling grate with the cooking space of 200 square inches
- Grill Dimension: 23.7″W x 15.7″D x 13.6″H
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Roadworthy and Portable: TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Cast aluminum firebox: Lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- Portable: Features High-impact frame with legs and carry handles that make perfect for traveling.
- TRU-Infrared: The cooking system resists flare-ups.
- Char-Broil has presented the Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill which is one of the best grills for traveling. This Char-broil’s traveling grill features TRU Infrared technology that makes your food perfectly cooked by providing even heat across the surface.
- This Char-Broil’s Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Grill is built with die-cast aluminum construction for better durability. This grill comes with several features including a push-button ignition system for a quick start-up, a lid-mounted temperature gauge to determine and control the temperature easily. It also prevents flare-ups and constructed in such a way for appropriate sturdiness. And lid with stainless steel latches so that you can use this grill in different seasons.
- This grill comes with a high-impact frame including legs and also features carry handles so that you can carry this anywhere easily. This is designed in such a way that you can easily port it for picnics, parties tailgating, camping, and also for boatings.
- Cooking Space: Comes with cooking space of 320 square inches where you can cook 8-12 burgers
- Product Dimension: 25.2″W x 24.4″D x 38.2″H
- Item Weight: 42.9 pounds
- Small on size: Mighty on features – perfect for a patio or balcony
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System with no flare-ups
- Electronic Ignition: Integrated into gas control knob for a wide range of temperatures
- Assembly Required
- If you love to use the infrared grill but you are running out of space then the patio grill would be the pick best for you. Introducing you to the new The Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Gas Grill that features an exclusive infrared cooking system including Easy Light integrated ignition and a stainless steel cooking grate for cooking juicy foods and also keeps food moist. It comes with a huge cooking space of 320 square inches.
- The Patio Bistro has a primary cooking area of 240 square inches and a secondary cooking area of 80 square inches where you can easily fit 8 – 10 burgers on a smaller patio at a time.
- This grill features the TRU-Infrared technology that gives even heat across the surface of the grill and heats food directly, it also eliminates flare-ups without hot or cold spots. Even, you can also add real wood chips directly to the grilling grate for extra flavor.
- This grill is designed in such a way that it is very smooth & glossy. So, it looks shiny from a paved outdoor area adjoining an apartment. It has two wheels including a towel bar. You can easily move it here & there using the wheels and the towel bar allows you to carry the tools and accessories.
- Cooking Space: Primary cooking area of 450 square inches over porcelain-coated grates
- Dimension: 54.1-inches wide x 45.5-inches high x 23.4-inches deep.
- Item Weight: 90.9 pounds
- Other Features: 150 square inches porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming & 10,000 BTU side burner
- Durable: Three top-ported tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- Easy Startups: Comes with Surefire Electronic ignition system for a reliable spark at every burner
- The Char-Broil has presented the new TRU-Infrared 450 3-Burner Cart Gas Grill for those who love mid-sized grilling with a sleek design with a cooking surface of 450 square inches with one 10,000 BTU side burner. This grill has an excellent dimension, it is 54.1-inches wide, 45.5-inches by height, and 23.4-inches deep.
- This grill features a Surefire electronic ignition button and TRU-Infrared cooking system. The Surefire electronic ignition button syncs every burner for quick and reliable start-ups and the TRU-Infrared technology provides even heat across the surface to cook the food evenly and with better temperature control.
- It has durable Porcelain-Coated Grates and a fixed stainless steel side-shelf for added workspace fold. The grill’s cart design sits on two large wheels for easy portability.
- This grill features a lid-mounted temperature gauge that monitors and controls the internal temperature. It also comes with a steel lid and firebox stand that has durable porcelain coating to protect this grill in different weathers.
- Cooking Space: Total cooking area of 760 sq-inches
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 31 x 24 inches
- Item Weight: 108 pounds
- Natural Gas Unit: You need Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck for using this grill. If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Other Features: 66,000 BTU’s Burner & 5 stainless steel tube burners
- Construction: Built with Stainless Steel wave cooking grids
- Napoleon has introduced Napoleon Grills Built-in Prestige 500 with Infrared Rear Burner Natural Gas Grill for those who love to make a custom outdoor kitchen even you can also use this grill you at your backyard, poolside & at the beach too.
- This grill comes with 760 square inches of huge cooking area. When we talk about versatility, then this infrared grill is on another level, it has several qualities to grill, sear, bake, smoke, and roast your food. These features can easily cook any kind of food at perfection.
- When it comes to the construction of this grill, It is purely constructed with high-quality stainless steel that makes this grill more durable and perfect in design. It also features the reversible cast iron cooking grids that help you to cradle your food and gives even heat across the grill surface for excellent searing.
- It also comes with The Jetfire ignition system that guarantees to light your grill when you want to, and you can use multiple burners as your needs.
- It is a very Versatile Infrared Rear Burner not for only direct or indirect cooking but you can also use the integrated infrared rear heater to make rotisserie meals or adding the flavor of charcoal by using the charcoal tray for smoking.
Why should I buy an Infrared grill?
Everyone wants to grill their food. While cooking or grilling meat in the old ways are boring in today’s generation. Infrared Grills are the best choice for perfect fast and low/high cooking.
Every grill is far hotter than conventional units. These grills have advanced highly precisely in a temperature control system for fast cooking at different temperatures. You can cook a quick barbeque by the flexibility of an Infrared grill
An infrared grill is the best for those who want a quick result with convenient cooking at an affordable cost. An infrared grill is really helpful as it can save up to one to three hours of cooking time compared to a gas-fueled smoker.
There are several reasons that you should buy a pellet smoker.
How to use Infrared Grills?
Infrared grills are constructed in such a way that makes it so easy to use. There are different types of Infrared grills from different brands. You can read the startup manuals.
Infrared grills become very hot quickly. Always use long-handled tools for grilling with Infrared grills.
All you need to do is, first you need to connect with the fuel or plug your grill into electricity. After that fix the cooking grates, assemble the dampers, and ready your wood chips trays for smoking. And, you are done.
Then you have to open the door to fill racks with your food. Turn on the lighter and light the burner. Now you can start your grilling. You can also maintain the temperature by controlling the burner. Also, you can add wood chips when necessary.
What are the advantages of Infrared Grills?
You can fire up quickly using an Infrared grill. The user does not require to spend much time on heating up compared to other traditional techniques of smoking. Enhance your cooking with different accessories for smoking and frying experience.
Infrared Grills provides Quick Preheat. This type of grill preheats on high in as little as a few minutes and gives you outstanding results. Infrared Grills distributes even heat across the whole surface.
Faster Cooking still you can keep it moist.
Infrared grills give real wood smoke flavor without stick burners than electric smokers.
One of the best things about the Infrared grills is Infrared grills produce actual heat waves as opposed to heated air and provide precision cooking results.